LOCK IN your Digital Color Printing Workflow!
Dennis Halley :: Tuesday, August 27, 2019
In this course, we cover most of the basic concepts of Practical Working Digital Color Theory & Basics of Wide Format Digital Printing Work flow for the entry level production staff, but it is also a great class for the returning professional that wants to re-visit some of the basics as a refresher course & learn some new tricks and stay up to date on the latest industry skills. Class is $299, lunch and valuable resource materials included.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL COLOR PRINTING & WORKFLOW CLASS SYLLABUS:
- Basic Digital Color Concepts for Design & Printing
- Why Good Color on Your Workstation Monitor is Important, How to Calibrate • Computer Hardware & Color Monitor Selection guidelines, printer options
- Digital Capture, Scanning and Design Software work ow overview • Workplace Lighting, industry standards & best practices guide
- Software, ICC Pro les and Digital Work ow solutions
- Overview of Digital Printers & Wide Format Printing standards
- Hands on printing work ow with Photoshop & Lightroom on Epson printers
- How to create a productive digital printing work ow that works for your needs • Selections of media, discussion and samples of media ranges for printing
- Print Finishing Techniques Overview
THE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY & LEARNING CENTER
8811 American Way, Unit 155 Englewood, CO 80112
LEARN MORE / DOWNLOAD PDF