Color Management 101
DATE: September 26, 2019
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
LOCK IN your Digital Color Printing Workflow!
In this course, we cover most of the basic concepts of Practical Working Digital Color Theory & Basics of Wide Format Digital Printing Workflow for the entry level production staff, but it is also a great class for the returning professional that wants to re-visit some of the basics as a refresher course & learn some new tricks and stay up to date on the latest industry skills. Class is $299, lunch and valuable resource materials included.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL COLOR PRINTING
& WORKFLOW CLASS SYLLABUS
- Basic Digital Color Concepts for Wide Format Design & Printing
- Why Good Color on Your Workstation Monitor is Important, How to Calibrate
- Hands on printing workflow with Photoshop & Lightroom on Epson printers
- Computer Hardware & Color Monitor Selection guidelines, printer options
- Digital Capture and Design Software workflow overview
- Workplace Lighting, industry standards & best practices guide
- Software, ICC Profiles and Digital RIP Workflow solutions
- Overview of Digital Printers & Wide Format Printing periodic maintenance techniques
- How to create a productive digital printing workflow that works for your needs
- Selections of media, discussion and samples of media ranges for printing
- Print Finishing Techniques Overview and New Display Options
DOWNLOAD THE PDF
CONTACT US - 1-855-206-4688
Location of Color 101 Class:
8811 American Way
Englewood, CO 80112