Digital2You Learning Center Calendar
Dye Sublimation Classroom Training
Feb 15 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Duration: 8 Hours
The Science Behind the Magic Explained!
INTERMEDIATE SESSION, DAY 1 (PART LECTURE WITH HANDS ON DEMOS) THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 15TH 9AM - 5PM ONLY $395
- Brief review with Roy Bohnen on attendee needs and goals for class, planning for class.
- Review of basic Dye Sub Color Management procedures / workfow & updates in industry.
- Soft Proofng, Color Monitor Calibration with X-Rite, with Eizo & Kevin Burke.
- Basic Epson Best Practices procedures & Color Calibration of various printers, medias
- Implementing Quality Control measures in production how this applies to costs / production.
- Physics of the dye sublimation process & factors that affect the fnal outcome in production.
- Review of heat press quality control measures and production methods
DYE SUBLIMATIONCLASSROOM TRAININGDIGITALTECHNOLOGYLEARNING CENTER
Sign up online at www.digital2you.cc or call us at 303.934.2777
Classes and hands o demostatios/discussios each day
THE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY & LEARNING CENTER
8811 American Way, Unit 155
Englewood, CO 80112
DOWNLOAD THE FYLER